- With the BLM and Rocky Mountain Youth Corp we built the Descansos Trail and Dirt Wall Trail out at Box Canyon. We also started the Landavaso Trail System near Magdalena.
- We started working with the Forest Service and logged over 260 volunteer hours in the Magdalena Mountains, clearing over a hundred fallen trees and overgrowth. We also did some joint deadfall projects with the New Mexico Volunteers for the Outdoors (NMVFO).
- With the City we built the Lasso Loop at the Rodeo Grounds and helped host two youth mountain bike races.
- We installed trail markers at the Rodeo Grounds and on the Socorro Valley Bosque Trail; the latter thanks to a donation from NMVFO. The City and BLM started to build trail map/information kiosks for the Rodeo Grounds and Box-Enterprise networks.
- And finally we did a number of smaller maintenance projects in the Quebradas, Box-Enterprise network, Socorro Single track, and on the Bosque trail.
Descansos Trail construction:
Landavaso Trail construction:
Deadfall and overgrowth clearing in the Maggies:
Lasso Loop Lineup MTB race: